Now Hiring Instructors
Our company focuses on empowering the workplace through job training. We are looking for enthusiastic, energetic and experienced instructors certified to teach QuickBooks, OSHA and/or American Red Cross courses, as well as those with experience and teaching skills in operating lifts. The ideal candidate will also have a background and experience in following or writing curriculum in first aid safety courses and risk management, as well as workplace readiness skills, office skills and management. We’re looking for dedicated and reliable professionals. Class schedules are flexible depending on demand and availability. Compensation is competitive and based on experience.
Instructor Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare materials for lectures and presentations
- Instructor qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Education preferred
- Current, valid teaching or instructor certifications required
- Experience and mastery of OSHA and American Red Cross standards
- Ability to build rapport and engage with class participants
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrable ability to develop and follow curriculum for courses
Please send cover letter, resume with 3 references and copy of certifications to Hally Yonko, Director of Operations, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please call 313-379-1155 if you have any questions.
Our office and training center is located at 6713 Telegraph Road; Taylor, MI 48180
Note: We are in the same building as Hull Bros. Rental (6777 Telegraph Road).